Re: [IP] Minimed pump prices (US vs Australian)

You would have to have a US doctor write out the prescription to be able to
get it here.. Sorry Brian,
Also 55 cents US equals out to be 1 Australian dollar. so your 6400 for a
507c was about 3800 US, so for a 512 going at $5,495 US it would end up
costing you close to 10000 or a little more. and the 512 have propietory
sets. which I do not know if Oz has them.. If you would like, I can email a
friend in Brissi

R. Leppanen

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list?  MSN Shopping has lined up some
good bets!  http://shopping.msn.com