[IP] sils for sale

Hi All,

 Don't know if this is the place to do this or not. But ... I have recently
switched from sils (had lots of problems with them) back to the quicksets. So, I
have 6 boxes of MM Sil sets (MMT-378), 23". These are boxes of 10 sets. They run
$110.00 per box on MM website, I'm willing to take $50 per box, or best offer! I
also have 3 boxes of reservoirs (MMT-326), boxes of 20. MM not longer packages
in boxes of 20, but are now packaging in boxes of 10 at $31.00 per box. I'd be
happy to take $30 per box, for the boxes of 20.

 These are all new, unopened boxes. This price will include shipping. Let me
know if you are interested. Please reply directly as I am on the digest.
email @ redacted

Terry Walkup