Re: [IP] Animas R1000 Alarms

This happened once to Jenny. Tech support just said to pull out the
batteries and re-insert them. Unless the alarm has been going a really
long time, the batteries are still good. The problem hasn't happened since.

We keep extra batteries in the glucometer case (for pump and
glucometer). That way we don't have surprises. The Animas batteries
always last 9-12 weeks.

Happy New Year, everyone.

ay