RE: [IP] Animas R1000 Alarms

I have the same exact problem!!!

My R1000 will not shut up or become functional again until I change my
I hate all the sirens and warnings on this pump. I am tempted to go back to
my MM 508 because of them.

I was out on lunch break one day and had the sirens go off in KMart. Luckily
there was a Radio Shack next door that had the batteries in stock. Changed
the batteries in the store and that solved the problem.

The serial # on my pump is in the 12000 range.  If you or anyone else has
any luck with Animas related to this issue, I would be glad to hear back
about it. I will speak with my rep @ Animas and see what type of response I
get from him. I will let everyone know the outcome.

Happy New Year and a big thanks to Michael for the hard work getting the
site back up and running.

Andy J.