[IP] Freestyle Meter

I have been using the Freestyle Glucose Meter for the past two years. I have
two meters that I currently use. I would prefer to have a total of four, so
that I can keep one at my office, one at home, one in my car and one in my
travel bag, as I travel frequently. I get 15 boxes of test strips every 90
days from Express Scripts. I contacted Therasense to see if they would provide
me with two additional meters and their response was that they did not have a
free meter program. After I explained that I used over 3000 test strips
annually I did not hear back from them. Does anyone have any ideas where to
get two Freestyle meters or as another alternative, I would consider changing
meters if I can get four at N/C. Hope someone has some ideas.

Steve