[IP] New Year's Eve Party Chat

Woohoo! Looks like everything is up and running smoothly again.  (Thanks so
much to Michael and all of the others who worked so hard to fix that.  Chat
Withdrawal is a pretty scary thing....)

Those of you who saw Steve's note - we can move back into the Anytime Room
at 9pm EST.  (Better this way, holds more people.)

Those who didn't see Steve's note - Steve and WJ are hosting a New Year's
Eve Party Chat tonight.  Come one, come all.  Wear your best party duds, and
bring your favorite snacks.  I'll bring pickles!  See you there!

email @ redacted
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley