Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo

In a message dated 12/31/02 4:40:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone on the board received a Cozmo yet?  My son loves the features
 is willing to give it a try...but I'd like to hear firsthand from people who
 are using it.  Thanks. >>

Well, I'd like to! I wanted to before my endo appointment on Thursday, but
haven't heard back from my rep yet. I will, however, be wearing the other
pump I have under consideration during my endo visit.

Jan and Elvis