[IP] Re: dialysis

Spot replied:
>  HD is very tiring, PD less so. If you have a reliable person to run you
at night that is a good time.>>>

Only problem is, *I'm* a user and spots a doc. (sorry - ducking and fleeing
for my life!!) lol

On another group I'm on where a good % experienced dialysis say that a DMer
who starts dialyzing before 10% has a greater chance of feeling better more
quickly. I started at 12% and have not experienced tiredness after a session
and we have even taken a couple of 2/3-mile walks around our neighborhood
where it was that I could walk only 500' and have to return. I am feeling
much better and people who have seen me comment noticing the difference.
Maybe it's a YMMV thingy?

My hugsband talks to most of the patients and some of them have commented
about feeling tired afterwards and a fellow Toastmaster who worked in a
dialysis center told someone else I was tired afterward. I said no I'm not.
hmmmmmmmm (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me at
once. -Jennifer Unlimited-