Re: [IP] Not sure what A35 alarm means on the MM508

Got this off the mm website hope it helps:

A35 =
Delivery safety check. (Adjusting the lead screw may cause this alarm.)
Press SEL, then ACT. Call Medtronic MiniMed help line if same alarm
reoccurs without explanation.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm