RE: [IP] My New pump after breakdown!!!!!

--- Sam <email @ redacted> wrote:
> When you consider that this is a device that runs
> 24/7 and is often put
> through a lot of stress and abuse, it's amazing to
> me that they are as
> trouble free as they are."
> Sam

Well, I do agree, I guess, and I certainly don't want
to dis MM, but c'mon, a total breakdown within 7
months?  I know I read about these things on the list
and thought the same thing as you, Until It Happened
To Me!  Been there now, and don't want to do it
again...lol.  Cynthia