RE: [IP] My New pump after breakdown!!!!!

Well, there ya go...  a new DMAIC project for you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cynthia VanDenBerge [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 4:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] My New pump after breakdown!!!!!

--- "Rowe, Kelly" <email @ redacted> wrote:
 I think they all need to be introduced to the 6-Sigma
> Kelly"

Ha...too funny.  As a 6 Sigma blackbelt, I couldn't
agree more :-)       Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?
This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.