Re: [IP] Re:Change battery now!!

Actually, the point I was trying to make is that
*every* pump has a *chance* of losing basal settings.
There just isn't any way to guarantee that your pump
won't ever fail.  So your excellent advice of writing
down basal settings (or some other backup strategy)
applies to every pumper *S*

>If you have a pump with the problem that it might
>lose it's info isn't it just easier to keep the
>data in your log book so that you can reprogram it?

Do you Yahoo!?