[IP] Not sure what A35 alarm means on the MM508

About 1/2 hour ago, an alarm came up on my pump that said A35, I stopped the
alarm and the pump seems to be working now but I can't find my information
about the pump (my daughter is asleep in the room where I keep everything so I
can't so searching for my information) so I would like to know what that alarm
means please. Any help would be great, thanks.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :