RE: [IP] My New pump after breakdown!!!!!

MM gave me the option of getting a repaired pump, or using a loaner until
mine has been repaired and returned.  I was perfectly happy to get my
repaired pump back and return the loaner.

What's sad is the frequency we read about returns on this list.  It seems
that the defect rate is fairly high for all manufacturers.  I think they all
need to be introduced to the 6-Sigma program.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.