Re: [IP] Christmas Breads

Hey Meredith,  Eat the bread and guesstimate.  When you recheck you BGs again
you can make any corrections for highs or lows.  Usually for us if it is a
'normal' size slice we will count it as around 15 carbs, but with the sugar
in there we would probably make it around 20 carbs.

Good Luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

mom to Joshua
just turned 11 and past his 3 year pumping anniversary