Re: [IP] My New pump after breakdown!!!!!

Well I must say that is too bad that they are not giving you a new one.  I
personally would insist on it considering your pump is only 7 months old.
That is ridiculous.  I will say that Animas has always given me a new one.
I just think what MM is doing is very poor practice.  I would even consider
getting your insurance company involved.  Not that I really want to advocate
for any flipping insurance company.  :-)

  I should