Re: [IP] My New pump after breakdown!!!!!

Oh my....My pump died today.  How disconcerting it is.
 I came back to work from my lunch break and it was as
dead as the proverbial doornail.  I just got my
paradigm in May, so this is strange.  Of course, I
have no Lantus for my overnight,and so had to call the
pharmacy and get the Rx renewed ASAP.  I also did not
have any syringes on hand..fortunately I work in a
place that had lots of diabetic supplies (assisted
care facility), so I did have that covered.  I should
have my renovated pump in the morning.  As has been
said on the list, they will not replace with a brand
new pump, only a renovated one.  I guess that is OK.
I am just a little disappointed that this happen to
such an expensive piece of equipment so soon.
Blessings to all.  Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?