Re: [IP] Can a Low Kill?

Thanks - and I intend no disrespect, I just have heard many opinions and
very few facts,

A young ladie here in Tucson died within the last 5 years from a low. They
have a annual drive in her name, I can not remember her name. Another way
lows kill, is when diabetics go low while driving, and I bet there are a lot
of those that are not documented. I came very close to death from a few
lows, once lost my memorie function for a day......very freaky stuff, I
think as you all say this is a YMMV situation, for me its my lows that are
more of a threat to my life than the highs.
Tami in Tucson
pumping since Nov1/02