[IP] 50 strips in a 25 strip vial or is it vile?

The One-Touch Ultra strips I get come in 25-strip
But I noticed that the vials are big enough to hold
50 strips each.  So I usually replace an empty vial
with 50 strips in a new vial.  It makes the vial last
twice as long.  The only downside I've noticed is that
it's a little harder to get the first few strips out.

Do Anyone other ultra users do this too?

Yes, I do that to minimize the number of things I have to carry around with
me when I'm going some place. I also do it with the Fast Take strips which
are the same.  I don't know if the LifeScan folks know what a PITA, carrying
all this crap around is. When MT the vile can be used for used strips spot