Re: [IP] New pump

At 12/23/2002, 08:48 AM Mike H wrote:
 >I finally caved into the Minimed pressure. They were VERY intense. I got
 >a call from
 >another sales rep late friday, he would not let me get off the phone
 >until I said yes.

You could have just hung up... if they're being pushy and rude, then you
can be too.

I am totally turned off by high-pressure. To my mind, a high quality
product sells itself and doesn't need high-pressure sales to close the
deal. I've owned both MiniMed and Animas and have never been pressured into
either one.  I personally think that your local MM sales person was totally
out of line.