[IP] Re: Waterproof or Tight

According to Readers Digest Illustrated Dictionary, page 1853: Waterproof:
1) Impenetrable to or unaffected by water. 2) Made of or treated with
rubber, plastic or a sealing agent to resist water penetration.

Page 1854: Watertight: 1) So assembled or constructed that water cannot
enter or escape; waterproof. 2) Having no flaws or loopholes; incapable of
being faulted or misconstrued.

Thought you'd like to have a reference for "tight" vs "proof."

According to this dictionary, tight means proof plus some.