[IP] New pump

I finally caved into the Minimed pressure. They were VERY intense. I got
a call from
another sales rep late friday, he would not let me get off the phone
until I said yes. Oh
well. I will give it a try and see how everything goes. I bought a
Paradigm. I will
recieve it tomorrow. I am not sure what to do next. I know I will have
the read the
manual etc. No one really told me what to do about dosing etc. Michael

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.