[IP] drop out rate

I have heard the the average drop out rates for new pumpers is only 3-6
percent. I am windering if people think this rate will rise. Up until now
the criteria for new pumpers has been pretty strict (for the most part). At
the beggining only people that had problems with control would get the pump.
That has gradualy been changing. New pump unsers I think tend to have very
specific reasons for getting the pump. Reseaons for better control etc. Now
thate more anf more people are getting the pump. Will the drop out rate
rise. I read that over there ate over 100,000 pump users in this country