RE: [IP] Can a Low Kill?

I don't personally know of any deaths from a low, but I did have an endo
tell me once that he had a patient in a coma that had taken too much
Humalog.  She went into seizures, and later into the coma.  He didn't know
if she would recover or not.  I fired him for other reasons, so I don't know
the outcome.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.