[IP] Change battery now!!

Mark and Summer:

I have a paradigm too.  I had the same experience as Mark (my first week
with the pump!)  I also called and was told that they did not know what
could have happened, that they were logging it into my file, and that if it
happened again, to give them a call so they can send another one in
replacement while they took a look at it.   It has not happened again, but I
am too trying to keep track of how long they last.

Michael wrote:

"...I was surprised to see that there was no "LowBattery"
alarm before the no-power alarm--so I called MM to
express mild concern. The only explanation offered
was a possible bad battery...."