[IP] Christmas Breads

My mother makes a variety of breads for the holidays.  My favorite is one
that has cinnamin sugar swirled into it.  Does anyone have a good rule for
estimating carbs in such a bread?  I will be bringing a scale to her house
(being 15 weeks pregnant is making me a little detail conscious!)so that I
can more accurately measure.

Thanks,

Meredith

dx 4/83, pumping since 5/02