Re: [IP] working out with the pump

<<I also have been experiencing the adrenaline effect of
high BGs as a result of especially tough matches.  I
can walk onto the court with a BG of 100 & leave with
a BG of 450. >>

Amen to that Sister!!!
While I can run by myself without my sugars moving at all,
I find a quick 5K can at least double it if not more.

John & his Paradigm (Who's ashamed that John's not any faster)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com