Re: [IP] Dialysis

>>>And by the way I did not use any
deadener while on Dialysis as my Doctor and his colleague told me that it
would make my AV fistula not last half as long as it should, however this
may be a YMMV thing as well. >>>

I was told this would happen with the Lidocaine shots, but how would a
topical numbing cream affect the Gortex Loop inserted under the skin?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.