Re: [IP] Stay away from Mervyn's and Dayton Hudson

>>>On the other hand . . . <snip>  Don't discriminate against a company when
the fault may be in the shortsightedness of a few.>>>

I have a 'net friend who's had DM 37 years and pumping for 4. She worked at
Target and got special consideration like not working past close, etc. The
accomodated her very well until she got Valley Fever and had to quit. I
agree with Andy. Buildings don't cause these kinds of problems, individuals
do. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say
it. - Voltaire