Re: [IP] donating body

spot wrote:
>>> do not make a gift to a specific institution but to the state anatomical
gifts board. if a school has enough cadavers they are sure to refuse others.
the anatomical gifts boards sees to it that all schools get cadavers. >>>

Wherever a body ends up, will they know the medical history so discoveries
can be made? Is there a toe tag that states all the stuff and they can do a
checkoff for searches, etc? I want them to find out why my back has hurt for
40 years, and how all the meds affected other parts as well as hidden,
undiagnosed whatevers.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02