Re: [IP] Stay away from Mervyn's and Dayton Hudson

On the other hand . . .
I have worked at Target for just over 1 year and have never had a problem
with any of the team members.   People have been curious about the pump and I
have explained it to them.   My supervisors have never had a problem when I
needed to step off the floor to quick a quick sugar fix.   Don't discriminate
against a company when the fault may be in the shortsightedness of a few.