Re: [IP] NO ONE is allowed to remove my pump

> Frankly, if I am unconscious (and was once) I figure the odds are it will
> because I am low.  Therefore if would be best if they did remove the pump,
> because as the inuslin disapates, I figure I will recover and be able to
> them what's going on.  If they leave the pump on, I will only get worse.
> Think about it.
> Roger

I've been doing my homework in advance of my training. My pump has a feature
that will shut itself off if you don't intervene to let it know that you are
conscious.  It's designed, the literature says, for  people who live alone
and might black out due to a low.  It's a pretty marvelous pump!