[IP] Re: Reminder

From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Reminder

>>> <snip>I use the DEX meter with its 10-strip "whizwheel".  Sure beats
carrying a vial of strips around.  The way I figure it, testing sure beats
dialysis or worse. Roger>>>

Careful now, I test 6-10 times a day and go to dialysis 3x a week. Headed
there right now. *worse* I guess, is the alternative. If I quit, it takes
less than 2 weeks. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Life is like a bracelet - it has little jewels around it which are like
thelittle bright moments that come along in our lives every now and then.
Peppermint Patty
quart of OJ will finish things faster and is more enjoyable, all potassium.