Re: [IP] Re: Dialysis

> > This is going to sound very vain.  And if it is, so be it.  But, in
> another
> > message, I said I live alone with two dogs.  I am hoping that this won't
> > always be the case.
> Yeah, you can always add another dog. (Sorry, I could NOT resist).

I loved the line.  But, my dogs have pointed out that there are two dogs and
I have two hands.  They will tolerate another human (they think they get
more snacks that way) but no more dogs unless I grow another hand!

> > Another hemodialysis question.  Are you extemely tired after dialysis.
> No, I am not extremely tired after my session I *am* extremely hungry
> though. People have asked me if I feel better after, etc. I guess it's
> watching grass grow: You don't see it but you eventually have to mow. I'm
> feeling much better but it was gradual. I drive there and drive home. It
> takes all of less than 10 minutes (4 miles), but there are others there
> drive at least 45 min. or so. They will not let you leave if your BP isn't
> above a certain point. One fella had to stay 'til 11:30 p.m. once and they
> were giving him sodium, etc. to elevate his BP. I have not felt as good as
> do now for a longgggggg time. I still have a *bit* of trash in my system
> (making me trashy????)

Perhaps, but you are one of my favorites!  Maybe I could get lucky and get
lots of pretzels to eat!