[IP] Stay away from Mervyn's and Dayton Hudson

           Sorry I didn't finish this sooner. I worked here in Az for
Mervyn's' for 12 yrs. To make a very long story short, I was fired for too
many absences (11 and we were only allowed 9) All were diabetes related. So,
I was fired, but 6 months before I started to document everything. And I
found 2 people in my dept. who were heavy-duty alcoholics had at least 24
absences with no warnings. So I sued them. The ADA was 100% behind me. We
settled and Mervyn's had to pay my lawyers fees also. So stay away from
Mervyn's and all Dayton Hudson stores. (Target included).....Bill in Az....