[IP] Dialysis

The only advantage of dialyzing at night is that if you have on excess fluid,
they are able to pull it all off without you cramping or your blood
pressuring bottoming out because it takes it off more slowly (over an 8 hour
period) instead of trying to pull it off in 3-5 hours.  But you have to be
there usually from 8pm=4am and if you do that on a MWF schedule, there goes
your Friday nights.

I am 30 and handle my dialysis pretty well.  I really try to watch my fluid
intake so there isn't too much too pull off at one time.  I go MWF for 3
hours each time and I feel fine when I leave.  I drive myself to and from and
am OK to drive myself home and I usually go run the errands I need to run
before going home, otherwise I would never get anything done.  If you sit
down when you get home and be lazy, you will never get anything done.  It is
much easier to just sit there and rest, but be careful about your bloodsugars
right after treatment.  It tends to make mine crash out but this is a YMMV