Re: [IP] Ultra double-up

In a message dated 12/22/2002 10:07:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But I noticed that the vials are big enough to hold
>  50 strips each.  So I usually replace an empty vial
>  with 50 strips in a new vial.  It makes the vial last
>  twice as long.  The only downside I've noticed is that
>  it's a little harder to get the first few strips out.
>  Do Anyone other ultra users do this too?

I do the same for Katie -- that way one vial (of 50 strips) is good for 4-6
days . . . I think that the quantity per container is probably limited to 25
because most type 2s (95% of the people with diabetes) don't test that
frequently and I know there can be concerns about the test strips  being used
up in time afte the container being opened and the strip exposed to the air
(moisture mostly, I'd guess) . . .

Pumpmama to Katie (12) happily pumping since 6-1-01 with her Animas pump