Re: [IP] Donating Blood (was How I Hate Injections Infomation)

I started donating again after the "ban" on diabetics.
I have donated over and over and have had no problems
with donating in the last few months.  I think the
regional/local Red Cross people are doing more
educating of the phlebotomists/nurses who do the
actually "bloodletting" that pumps are ok.

Do you Yahoo!?