Re: [IP] Ultra double-up

The vials in the 100-boxes I get always have
the same code number, so I just merge four vials of
25 into two vials of 50.  It's a little tricky
getting the first few strips out, but I like having
twice as many days worth of strips in my pack, without
taking up any extra space.  Not sure what kind of
contamination could take place?

>I presume the strips all have the same code #?
>I bring the extra bottle, if needed, then I know
there >has been no
>contamination of strips.  Linda K

Do you Yahoo!?