Re: [IP] NO ONE is allowed to remove my pump

George Lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:

> You would think that they would be responsible, but we know how people
> responsibility nowadays.   I don't know what would happen in Canada, but
> the US there are "good Samaritan" laws that might protect the miscreants
> their stupidity.

Good samaritan laws do not protect a care giver if s/he goes beyond their
training.  In most circumstances removal or adjustment of medical equipment
could be authorized only by a physician.  Anyone else doing so would be
subject to a law suit.

Jim Handsfield