Re: [IP] NO ONE is allowed to remove my pump

On 12/22/02 4:33 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> My medic alert say type 1 diabetic and I'm going to keep it that way now that
> I'm pumping, I really don't care if they take my pump off or not as they
> should test and treat my diabetes right away, in that case I should reawake
> quick, if my pump is disconnected then I'll hook back up if its on good, BUT I
> would worry if they took it off and misplaced it, would they be responsible??

You would think that they would be responsible, but we know how people dodge
responsibility nowadays.   I don't know what would happen in Canada, but in
the US there are "good Samaritan" laws that might protect the miscreants in
their stupidity.

(my sign say "Don't Remove Under Penalty of Death!  Mine!!!")