Re: [IP] Dialysis

> Chris,
> [NOte:  Move over Fran, I'm getting on your soapbox]
> Lessee - 53 y/o with various serious medical problems.
>  So????  Are you a mean person?  Do you actively
> insult friends & strangers alike?  Do you light dog's
> & cat's tails on fire?  Have you ever been convicted
> for an armed robbery or worse?
> The point that I'm trying to make is - it is who you
> are on the INSIDE that counts.  That is what that
> nurse was trying to tell you.
> Am I lucky?  Not anymore than you.  I have yet to win
> the lotto too...  yet, I celebrate the things that I
> DO have.  This was Fran's message as well.
> Best wishes Chris!!
> -gail in denver
> Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Let me begin by telling you how much I have admired you and your spunky

Actually, I'm a pretty nice fellow.  At least that's what people say who
know me.

I know it's the inside that counts.  But sometimes late at night when I am
alone (or with the dog) in bed.  I am filled with self doubt and the
insecurities of having as much wrong with me as I do.

But, I do thank you for grabbing me by the collar and giving me a wake up