Re: [IP] NO ONE is allowed to remove my pump

Hello All,

I felt the need to chime in on this one.  My medic alert says: "Diabetes
Insulin Pump Do Not Remove Pump Call Immediately"  When they call the number
on my bracelet they notify my Dr. who is the only one who can give
permission to remove my pump.

John

> My medic alert say type 1 diabetic and I'm going to keep it that way now
that I'm pumping, I really don't care if they take my pump off or not as
they should test and treat my diabetes right away, in that case I should
reawake quick, if my pump is disconnected then I'll hook back up if its on
good, BUT I would worry if they took it off and misplaced it, would they be
responsible??