Re: [IP] NO ONE is allowed to remove my pump

My medic alert say type 1 diabetic and I'm going to keep it that way now that I'm pumping, I really don't care if they take my pump off or not as they should test and treat my diabetes right away, in that case I should reawake quick, if my pump is disconnected then I'll hook back up if its on good, BUT I would worry if they took it off and misplaced it, would they be responsible??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm