Re: [IP] Re: flying with pump

>>>Do you get padded down?  I am really afraid of that for personal reasons
which I am sure you all can figure out.  I don't do well with people
touching my body ...<<<

I wouldn't call myself a frequent traveller, but I have flown at least eight times since Sept. 11.  I think they avoid patting people down if at all possible, because you are, I'm sure, not alone.  I have been wanded, but never patted down.  I don't think you need to worry too much about that.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

Meet Singles