[IP] NO ONE is allowed to remove my pump

Frankly, if I am unconscious (and was once) I figure the odds are it will be
because I am low.  Therefore if would be best if they did remove the pump,
because as the inuslin disapates, I figure I will recover and be able to tell
them what's going on.  If they leave the pump on, I will only get worse.
Think about it.