Re: [IP] Change battery now!! - enough!

>>>if you researched a little more you'd find that it is not a fact the paradigms lose their memory with battery changes, it did happen to the first batch of paradigmS and that was months and months ago, they have sinced fixed that and have tried to replaced all pumps that people phoned in with that problem.<<<

It may be that it doesn't lose its settings when you change the batteries out, but I have heard a lot -- recently -- about E21 alarms which cause the same thing.  Whether it happens at a battery change or out of the blue doesn't matter to me.  I just don't want it to happen, period.

It is one of the reasons why I am not considering the Paradigm as I consider what to get when I upgrade.  I've never kept a list handy of my six basal settings, because I never needed to with my MM504 and 507.  And considering how frequently these things can change, in pregnancy for instance, I don't want to have to, either.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

Meet Singles