Re: [IP] Becky's tagline

first?

Becky, see all the material you have given us pranksters?

Thanks!

Chris

> > Matt (with my tongue firmly in my cheek, likely to be followed by
my
foot)

> OR Becky's.  LOL

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

first matt's tongue in his cheek, then his foot in his cheek, then my foot in his cheek, then his
tongue in mine?? sounds like i should call on those friends with homicidal impulses, looks like i
might need a bodyguard after all (or not). ;D

becky =) (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01, kickin' butt since the day she was born)