Re: [IP] [RE] water proof/water tight

well then you mean to say that my pump can be sprayed with 8 feet deep water for 24 hours?  donno about that, maybe if I stand in front of a fire hydrant!!  My pump is submerged for over an hour 2x a week(swimming).  In my opinion it is indeed water proof.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

----- > water tight, implies it can be "sprayed" with water...