Re: [IP] Ultra double-up

>>>I will occasionally put the last few(>5) strips into the new bottle if
I'm on my way out and don't want to carry 2 bottles. >>>

If the Ultra works at all like my other meters, make SURE the lot numbers
are calibrated the same. It could be a problem if you mix two different
lots. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Wouldn't it be nice if a snowman would WORK instead of just stand there all
day? ~ Tom Glander